These are great ways to have a speedy lunch or dinner, simple preparation of the vegetables, cook some noodles, then throw everything together! They are also great as they can be adapted easily to have any vegetables that are in season. I’m looking forward to having an asparagus version very soon!
I’m looking forward to making these and then taking them to work with me for lunch as I now have an office for work closer to home so I will get to be home every night which I am incredibly happy about! Apart from this week when I will be away on Wednesday for the Soil Association BOOM Awards (eeeek!). I can not wait to go down for it and meet all of the amazing bloggers and producers.
Raw Rainbow Vegetable Root Bowls
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 75g noodles (soba, udon or rice)
- 4-5 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Handful of your favourite sprout
- 1 inch fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 20g coriander
- Cook the noodles according to their instructions.
- To make the dressing mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger and chilli together.
- To assemble mix the vegetables through the noodles, stir though the dressing then place in a bowl and top with the sprouts and coriander.
Enjoy! H x